Present in Romania since 2003, our client is an Engineering Centre that lives and breathes technology.
Our client's engineering culture is shaped by the use of cloud native technologies, microservices combined with a DevOps attitude and an innovative mindset. In Romania, our client has passionate teams sustaining the business segments of Access/Telecommunication, Mail & Media and Hosting.
- Build front-end components and business logic, within the product’s public-facing or internal applications, with React and Typescript
- Work directly with Architects and DevOps to shape up the product, platform and infrastructure
- Be a part of a larger multi-disciplinary team, working directly with Architects, DevOps, Developers, QA Engineers, UX and Product Owner
- Participate & contribute in the team’s Scrum process
- Conduct Code Reviews
- Demo your work to peers and stakeholders
- Manage your own time and successfully work unsupervised while keeping team collaboration alive
- Be available for occasional travel to Germany (post-pandemic)
- Relevant experience working with Software Development teams, having launched a product or service to the market
- Relevant experience working with State Management Libraries (e.g: Redux, Mobx)
- Good understanding and practical experience building responsive websites and web apps
- You have a keen eye for performance optimizations
Would be a plus
- Experience with Wordpress development is a plus (Wordpress REST APIs, Plugin Development, Gutenberg Blocks)
- Experience with Typescript is a plus
- Working with GraphQL clients is a plus
- Experience building Mobile-optimized/Mobile-first Web-Apps is a plus
- Experience building PWA or AMP websites is a plus
We are looking forward to receiving your application over the application-dashboard.
Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.