HR Director, MilDef Group AB
MilDef Group serves a global market with tactical IT made to perform in the toughest conditions. Our ambition is to be an innovative and flexible player in the defense industry, with a combination of high-performance products, outstanding customer service, extensive experience across many engineering disciplines, and a corporate spirit based on honesty and integrity. The company was started in 1997. With headquarters in Helsingborg, we also have offices in USA, UK, and Norway. See www.mildef.com for more information.
This is one of the most attractive HR positions in southern Sweden! -Don´t miss the opportunity to apply.
Your future roleAs Director of HR in MilDef Group you support our organization with global HR services, transform business strategy and business goals into plans, initiatives, and activities for HR, and ensure that these are efficiently executed.
The HR Director is part of the Corporate Support Team (together with Finance, IT, and Quality) and is responsible for running both strategic and operational HR work in a business-oriented and professional manner. The reason the word global is accentuated above is that no matter where in the world our colleagues operate, they deserve superb support from corporate and a uniform model for all employees in the growing MilDef world.
Among a lot of other things, the HR Director will;
- Develop and build the global HR team in MilDef.
- Drive the operational execution of the HR vision and strategy for the business.
- Lead and drive the strategic HR agenda while supporting sustainable growth.
- Support leaders in change management.
- Develop corporate culture and protect core values.
- Support the local companies in a wide range of HR-related topics.
- Be in close contact with HR coordinators in the other companies and regularly make visits to meet managers and employees locally to give support needed.
- Drive employer branding activities on the website and in other forums together with our Marketing department.
- Manage a recruitment process that both strengthens our employer brand and ensures quality and accuracy in employee selection.
Your profileIn the balance between the digital aspects of HR and the human aspects of HR, you are somewhere in the middle. That means you care deeply about an effective and digital environment for HR, and deeply for taking fantastic care of our employees. By maintaining that balance, we can grow both the business and our people.
We are a hands-on type of company, and that includes management. That means you need to be able to switch between high-level strategy and low-level implementation in the blink of an eye. Because we are highly autonomous, you need to be driven, ambitious, and pay attention to details – quality in what we do is key.
One more thing to note: You need to be both a team player and a team builder. We believe that healthy and empowered departments enable us both to specialize in what we do and to reach out across departmental boundaries into our highly networked MilDef organization to support the business. Due to the time zone difference between some of our subsidiaries you find it natural to adjust your working time accordingly.
The following list describes competence and experience that is relevant and necessary to succeed in the role;
- Minimum five years of experience as HR Manager/-Director.
- Academic degree in Human Resource Management or similar.
- Broad experience in management coaching, employee relations, recruiting, compensation, training, and HR project management and program implementation.
- Knowledge of applicable local laws, statutes, etc. which govern employment policies and practices.
- Thorough understanding and application of internal and external HR principles, concepts, practices and standard.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
Our offerMilDef is on an exciting corporate journey, expanding their business worldwide. Join in and become a key player in building the organization and the internal processes!
If you have any questions, please contact Thomas Lindquist, Recruitment consultant, tel +46704531353 or email@example.com. Last day to apply is April 18.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.