QA Automation Engineer
Are you enthusiastic automation testing engineer with attention to detail? You enjoy working on innovative solutions. You will contribute and make an impact towards the development of our company Reporting Repository platform.
- Responsible for timely and high-quality delivery.
- Support the Production, Simulation, QA and Development environments.
- Work with the team to design, develop and maintain various pricing systems.
- Drive innovation and adaption of best practices
You will be working in the Sustainable Finance Team in Bucharest. The team develops applications aiding financial solutions based on environmental and sustainability concepts.
- Experience in Test Automation Tools/Frameworks for example: Cypress, Selenium WebDriver, SoapUI, TestNG, Jenkins, Maven, Git
- Good at Manual & Automation Testing
- API testing with tools such as Postman, Advanced REST client, SOAP UI.
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Knowledge in Testing Management tools like JIRA, HP-ALM and various scripting tools
- Strong Database knowledge, able to write complex SQL Queries
- Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organizational, written, and verbal skills
It’s a bonus if you also have
- Exposure to Agile and Waterfall methodologies (Scrum/Sprint) is desirable
- Java knowledge
- Knowledge of Protractor would be an added advantage
- Experience in implementing a Service Level Automation Framework
- Must be an excellent communicator both written and verbally.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organizational, written and verbal skills
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt to project priorities and processes and ability to meet deadlines.
- Work closely with development and project team members globally to deliver high quality solutions to aggressive time frames.
What we offer
· Attractive benefits package (Medical services, Special discounts for gyms, Meal vouchers)
· Ongoing Education (Participation in conferences and training)
· Access to the most interesting information technologies
· Work from home & Flexible Working Hours
· The ability to implement your own ideas and solutions
· Three days for charity/volunteering
· Chillout & fun room (pool table, PlayStation)
· Fruit days, Coffee, tea, chocolate
· New and modern office, easy to access (M Aurel Vlaicu), spacious desks, latest technologies/equipment
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.