Senior Java Developer
Are you an enthusiastic Java developer? You enjoy working with latest technologies to develop robust and performant systems operating in the cloud. You will contribute and make an impact towards the development of the company Reporting Repository platform.
- Responsible for timely and high-quality delivery.
- Support the Production, Simulation, QA and Development environments.
- Work with the team to design, develop and maintain various pricing systems.
- Drive innovation and adaption of best practices
You will be working in the Sustainable Finance Team in Bucharest. The team develops applications aiding financial solutions based on environmental and sustainability concepts.
- Strong proficiency in Java is must.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX understanding of web markup, including HTML5,
- Should have exposure to multiple frameworks. Following is an indicative list:
- Spring, Spring Boot
- Sound knowledge of RESTful principles. Understanding of Micro services is advantageous.
- Emphasize testability though JUnits, Mocking Frameworks, TDD, BDD
- RDBMS Systems: MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Docker, GIT, Maven, Gradle, SVN, Jenkins
It’s a bonus if you also have:
- Good to have, but not essential: exposure with any of the following languages: Python, Scala, NodeJs
- Knowledge of any one NoSQL systems. Indicative list: MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, Neo4J, Elastic Search, Aerospike, HBase
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud systems
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Displays energy, drive and stamina.
- Open minded, flexible and willing to adapt to changing situations.
- Comfortable working with global teams operating across different time zones.
- Focused on delivery.
- Must be an excellent communicator both written and verbally.
- Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organizational, written and verbal skills
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt to project priorities and processes and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with overseas team.
What we offer
· Attractive benefits package (Medical services, Special discounts for gyms, Meal vouchers)
· Ongoing Education (Participation in conferences and training)
· Access to the most interesting information technologies
· Work from home & Flexible Working Hours
· The ability to implement your own ideas and solutions
· Three days for charity/volunteering
· Chillout & fun room (pool table, PlayStation)
· Fruit days, Coffee, tea, chocolate
· New and modern office, easy to access (M Aurel Vlaicu), spacious desks, latest technologies/equipment
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.