QA Automation Engineer (ML)
Present in Romania since 2003, our client is an Engineering Centre that lives and breathes technology.
Our client's engineering culture is shaped by the use of cloud native technologies, microservices combined with a DevOps attitude and an innovative mindset. In Romania, our client has passionate teams sustaining the business segments of Access/Telecommunication, Mail & Media and Hosting.
We are looking for a QA engineer to work in the Machine Learning Services Team in Bucharest.
- Participate in testing and delivery of high quality software
- Manage the testing process through all phases of the project lifecycle
- Define, implement and execute:
Frontend automated tests
Manual tests, when suitable scenarios demand them
- Integrate the automated test cases into the Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Maintain both the test suites and the test frameworks
- Promotion of best practice testing within the team using any other frameworks and tools
- Investigate, report, document and check bugs resulting from different types of tests
- Work with partners from both the local team and from teams in Germany
- Be a part of our young and dynamic team
- Java and OOP knowledge
- Knowledge of Selenium framework
- Knowledge of a build automation tool (i.e. Maven, Gradle)
- Experience with CI/CD platforms (e.g. Jenkins)
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Machine Learning in general, and testing of ML models in particular
- User-level experience with tools like: Jira, Confluence
- Knowledge of automation testing tools like: Jmeter
- Background in REST API test automation
- Knowledge of experience with behavior-driven development tool Cucumber
- Usage of tools and technologies like: Postman, Swagger
- Containers & cloud-native technologies: Docker, Kubernetes
- ISTQB Foundation Level
- Knowledge of relational and / or non-relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, OrientDB, etc)
- Experience with version-control systems, such as Git
- Basic Linux skills
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and methodology
- A proactive mindset, who shares his/her ideas and brings them to life
- Highly motivated, self-driven, good analytical skills with an eye for details and interested in Quality Assurance
- Good written and verbal English language skills
- Very good communication skills
We are looking forward to receiving your application over the application-dashboard.
Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.