Senior Java- cybersecurity
· Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
· Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
· Writing well designed, testable, efficient cod
· BSc, Software Engineering or other related degree.
· Over 5 years of experience in Java/JEE development.
· Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
· Hands on experience in designing and developing server side applications using .Net
· Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
· Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
· Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
Nice to Have:
· Experience in Spring Framework & SPARK technologies would be an advantage.
· Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within software design and development.
· Experience with: multithreading, REST, application servers and Open sources tools
· Previous experience with Microservices & containers such as OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes
· Experience with Kafka – an advantage
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work independently and collaboratively
We are looking forward to receiving your application (English CV) over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.