TEAM LEAD (R&D)
Our client is a mobile gaming entertainment and technology market leader with a portfolio of multiple game titles.
Founded in 2010, our client was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms.
Headquartered in Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, our client has offices worldwide and over 4,000 employees.
As a digital entertainment powerhouse, our client processes more than 9TB of data daily.
- Professional supervision on team deliveries
- Strive towards delivery in time and quality with his team
- Remove impediments
- Ensure that the Team adheres to company’s practices, rules and procedures
- Empower the team to own and be accountable for their deliveries
- Responsible to help the PO to be effective in an agile environment
- Responsible to help the organization to implement the scrum across the board
- Responsible to help the scrum team practice scrum principals
- Encourage and assist the scrum team to continuously improve
- 2+ years of experience in managing teams in an Agile Environment
- Good communication skills
- Ability to take decisions under pressure and work independently with product owner and the business department
- Good English
- Experience in Game Development (nice to have)
Quarterly & Performance Bonus
Fresh Fruits, Yogurts, Ice-cream, Snacks, Drinks, Coffee etc.
1 Day Off for your birthday
Private Medical Subscription
Private Dental Subscription
Budget for Wellness and Personal Development
Bonus & Gift Cards for special events (Easter, 1st of June, 8th of March, Christmas)
Exciting company events
Games: pool table, ping-pong, fussball, air hockey etc.
Central Location: Timpuri Noi
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.