Developer with Java and Angular
Present in Romania since January 2017, our client is the largest privately owned software company in Denmark, with major international companies as partners, and solutions sold to customers in 50 countries. More than people worldwide now use their solutions and services. Our client is an international IT company that focuses on four core business areas: Public Sector, Healthcare, Defence and Intelligence, National Security and Library and Learning.
We are looking for a Developer with Java and Angular.
You will take part in designing and developing the next generation of our products for the mobile market using the latest technologies such as Angular 8+, Angular Material, Java, RESTful APIs, TypeScript and Gradle. Technologies used to build a modern cross-platform mobile web application in Angular, combined with a backend in Java, running in an embedded browser to provide two native application for our users: a touchscreen application installed on Windows tablets in military vehicles and a breakthrough in battle control software. The mobile application is an Android app which is specifically designed for the dismounted commander at the tactical edge.
It offers clarity, simplicity and high performance that addresses real-world command and control challenges for the soldier at the frontline.
- Develop full stack software applications with a frontend in TypeScript and Angular, and backend and in Java
- Troubleshoot, optimize and solve complex problems in an existing codebase
- Design and implement new features together with our Domain Experts and User Experience engineers
- Ensure the quality of the solution by reviewing and inspecting the design and code made by your developer colleagues
You are suitable if:
- Hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar
- Bring experience with – or are interested in learning about – GIT, Gradle, TeamCity and Jira SonarQube but also Robot Framework, Bazel, Closure or something similar
- It is an advantage, but not a requirement, if you bring experience with web technologies such as TypeScript or Angular 8, including experience with designing web applications using Angular Material for mobile, tablets or desktop environments.
Development and career path:
We challenge each other, our work processes, and our technologies to ensure that we retain our position at the forefront of development. Your professional and personal development is our top priority, so you will be able to take courses and improve even further.
In the long term, you will also have an opportunity to take your career to the next level. You can look forward to exciting day-to-day work in which close teamwork with customers and colleagues is essential for making a difference and delivering world-class software.
- Up to 23 vacation days, 21 days standard to which 2 more days can be added if you have more than 10 years of work experience
- 3 sick days per year for all employees
- A flexible benefit program - you can mix your benefits choosing from different kind of Services on a very dynamic platform – Benefit Online, such as:
- Lunch in the company’s canteen
- Private medical subscription - you can choose from 3 providers
- Private pension
- Meal or vacation vouchers
- Many more available on the platform
- We also offer fresh fruits and daily pastries which you can enjoy together with a cup of good coffee or tea on our nice terrace.
What’s in it for you:
- Working culture based on mutual trust with a high level of autonomy
- Creativity required for the job; you have the mindset of creating something extremely valuable instead of just executing daily work
- Defence industry - the opportunity to see, learn and implement things that are only possible in very few workplaces
- Extremely high skilled colleagues helping and challenging each other
- Growth opportunities available in the company
We are looking forward to receiving your application over the application-dashboard.
Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.