Full Stack (React+Java)
In a nutshell, you’re going to build prototypes, build new functionalities of the products (50%), while maintaining the guides and frameworks up to date, Identifying, analyzing errors and bug fixing (50%).
The tasks will be 70% in ReactJS and 30% in Java.
· Will work on the development of products and solutions in the area of telecommunications and security;
· Will be part of the team, sharing experiences and work closely together with your teammates;
· Will assess technologies for the development of new solutions;
· Will have incentives for growth and self-development;
· Will actively work with your team members on the build of new products/functionalities, looking for the improvement of the user experience and maintaining the visual standards of the company;
· Will work on the building of mockup and prototypes that allows the validation of new concepts, new functionalities or to demonstrate new features/versions;
· Will develop and be responsible of maintaining updated the guides/frameworks/standards that allows the other developers to use the visual identity and its components on the building of new products or functionalities;
· Will research and develop new tools/products for the telecommunication and security area.
· Will identify, analyze and correct the problems in the systems.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
· Experience with Java (> 3 years)
· Experience with React.JS (> 2 years)
· Knowledge in SpringBoot, REST APIs, Git, Linux and more
· Flexibility and interest to always learn new technologies
· An endlessly curious mind
· Intermediate English.
What will be a differential?
· Knowledge in the architecture of microservices
· Knowledge in GitLab
· Post-graduation in Engineer of Software or Systems Information.
We are looking forward to receiving your application (English CV) over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.