Present in Romania since 2003, our client is an Engineering Centre that lives and breathes technology.
Our client's engineering culture is shaped by the use of cloud native technologies, microservices combined with a DevOps attitude and an innovative mindset. In Romania, our client has passionate teams sustaining the business segments of Access/Telecommunication, Mail & Media and Hosting.
- Contribute to projects that have as scope new platform creation for the Mobile and DSL eShops, based on Java 11, Spring Boot 2.x and microservices
- Be in charge of conceptual design, implementation, unit and intergration testing of the new microservices
- Assume ownership of the whole development lifecycle
- Work in a distributed team
- Good experience with Spring (Spring Boot, JPA, Hazelcast) and/or Java EE
- Good experience with SQL (PostgreSQL), REST-API, Maven
- Unit- and Integration tests with Junit experience
- Strong understanding of data structures, design patterns, concurrency, and scalability
- Docker, Kubernetes experience would be a plus
- Frontend experience would be a plus (Angular or /and React, TypeScript)
- Highly motivated, self-driven and interested in new scripting languages, frameworks and technologies. Deadline and detail-oriented
- Good communication and collaboration skills
We are looking forward to receiving your application over the application-dashboard.
Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.