Head of Education (f/m/x)
Our client is an international, innovative, and agile scale-up company from the digital education sector with multiple locations in the CEE region. We are currently looking for a Head of Education (f/m/x) who will be responsible for further developing and revolutionizing the student journey at all locations. You will be part of the Global Management Team and report directly to the CEO of the company. Place of residence is irrelevant to this position as REMOTE WORK is possible.
Head of Education (f/m/x)
Innovation, Digitalization & Education!
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
- Define the digital education strategy and contribute to the corporate strategy
- Lead the international product development and mentoring teams (about 60 people)
- Ensure effective and high-quality educational standards
- Develop and implement digital learning concepts in collaboration with the teams
- Ensure effective communication with all relevant stakeholders
- Participate in internal and external projects, activities and committees
- Completed university studies in a relevant field to the position
- Several years of professional experience within the IT or edtech environment
- 5 years leadership experience or management experience in digital educational institutions/services
- Structured and sustainable way of working with a strong hands-on mentality
- Excellent knowledge of English, any other language is a plus
OUR CLIENT OFFERS
- Working location: Home office or in one of the branch offices
- Unlimited vacation days
- Growth-oriented company with excellent working atmosphere
- Young and dynamic team in an innovative and modern working environment
- High degree of creative freedom and flexible work schedule (home office option, trust-based working hours)
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
The annual gross salary for this position starts at € 80,000. There is willingness to overpay according to your qualifications and experience.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We are looking forward to receiving your application (English CV & motivation letter incl. salary expectations) over the application-dashboard. Our responsible contact person, Pernille Stein Engvoll, firstname.lastname@example.org, will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We kindly ask you to support us in handling your application according to the GDPR regulation more effectively and refrain from applying via e-mail.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.