OrganizationOur ideal candidate is passionate about software engineering, familiar with SDLC from preliminary system analysis to test and deployment, is eager to understand business and end-user, and is available for long-term commitment. You'll be part of a talented software development team. This position reports directly to the Tech/Team Lead, and mainly interfaces with BA, PM, and QA.
- Design and engineer of high-performing, mission-critical, and scalable enterprise datawarehouses and datamarts.
- Responsible for ODI and data warehouse design, including build, migration and ETL
- Configure ETL processes, data mappings & transformations to orchestrate data integrations.
- Understand business processes, data entities, data producers, and data dependencies.
- Develop, manage, and validate existing data models including logical and physical models of the data warehouse and source systems.
- Determine the quality and integrity of data required to meet business needs and work towards resolving the most critical data quality issues.
- Evaluate and improve data quality throughout source systems by implementing data quality safeguards.
- Understanding of data corporate systems, data environments and data tools.
- Write clean, efficient, and testable triggers, procedures, functions, packages
- Participate in debugging and proposing fixes for issues including query performance issues
- Conduct POC (proof of concept) to certify a query approach over another
- Contribute in all phases of SDLC, including bug fixing and data problems investigation
- Participate in code reviews to ensure the implementation is maintainable, supportable, resilient and performing.
Requirements and Competencies
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- English (Mandatory)
- 2+ years of experience as a PL/SQL developer
- Proven hands-on experience with PL/SQL, ODI, IBM DataStage, SAP BO, Exadata
- Highly skills in Data Warehousing and ETL
- Functional understanding of operational IT processes
- Strong time management and multi tasking capability
- Savvy on Windows and Linux development environments
- Extensive experience with ER modeling
- Nice to know: SQLDeveloper, JIRA, GIT, UML
- Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Ability to estimate effort and schedule
- Vacation, Gift, and Meal Tickets
- Personal and Professional Development (Training and Certification)
- Gym Subscription and Medical Insurance (children included)
- Public Transportation Discount
- Monthly Short Friday
- Foosball and PS4 console
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.