Our client is a global provider of security and intelligence data mining software that helps governments, critical infrastructure providers and enterprises to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats. Our clients' projects are extremely interesting, working directly with our strategic customers. You will work on projects from the requirements stage till the deployment at the customer's sites.
You will be part of our client's Infrastructure Group Implementers and you will be responsible of:
- Supporting all R&D processes (S.I, QA, CI) using the infrastructure tools.
- Deployment of infrastructure tools (Labs & Sites)
- Offering support to Infrastructure engineers.
- Automating Product installation and configuration flow.
- Maintaining a complex product’s Monitoring and centralized log collection interfaces.
Your tool box:
- At least 2 years as integration / system / DevOps engineer
- Experience with networking (DNS, DHCP, FW, OpenVPN)
- Experience with Bash, Python and groovy
- Experience with multiple operating systems including Linux
- Experience with deployment & monitoring tools such as: Wireshark, Prometheus, Grafana.
- Experience with network security including Ipsec Tunnels, NAT, Layer7 filtering, ACLS
- Experience with automation server infrastructures such as Jenkins, Teamcity, or TravisCI
- Nice to have:
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Salt
- Experience with containers technologies such as Docker or LXC
- Experience with implementing CI/CD and automation in a complex environment
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Strong sense of self-motivation, entrepreneur / independent type of person with a pro-active approach
- Attention to details, explanatory and quality driven
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.