Senior Financial Controller
The Senior Financial Controller aim to deliver accurate and timely representation of the Bank’s financial performance in accordance with laws and regulations, as well as maintain the internal control framework for the Bank. All statutory reporting definition and accounting treatment is to be defined by this team.
The team is also responsible for accounting policies for the bank and answering ad hoc requests on short deadlines. The Senior Financial Controller is expected to take a lot of individual responsibility in such processes and act as an advisor for both Financial Control and the Bank.
- Ensuring that the Bank complies with IFRS and Nordic accounting legislation and regulations in internal and external reporting, detecting changes to IFRS and providing appropriate interpretations and guidance
- Participate in monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process'
- Quality review of account reconciliations and accounting monitoring
- Maintaining and developing the Nordic Chart of Accounts, reporting and internal control process for the Bank
- Consult and advice in accounting and internal control matters
- Quality review of internal and external financial reporting, including analytical reviews to the Bank
- Participate and/or drive project and other ad hoc matters
- Coordinate and support both external and internal audits
- Responsible for solutions to ad hoc requests
- Drive improvements, standardization and efficiency in processes’
- You have a strong ability to work independently, take initiative & drive forward, and a high pace environment motivate you.
- You have an inquisitive and analytical mindset, and you tackle complexity, uncertainty, and pressured situations well.
- You know how to make decisions and prioritize to achieve the best outcome of your work. You are a team player with a positive mind set and care deeply about the success of your work, your colleagues, and the wider objectives in the organization.
- You have the ability to communicate with others in a good and effective way and also engage in the development of the department
Competence and skills:
- Solid knowledge of IFRS
- Solid knowledge of internal control
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Fluent in English (verbal & written)
- Ability to clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
- Minimum 5 years of relevant accounting experience or from a similar position
- Auditing experience
- Master Degree or equivalent in Business, Economics or Finance, state-authorized auditor is an advantage
Applications are processed continuously.
If you have questions related to the position, you are welcome to contact Partner Johannes Westersø in Capus on 95 17 91 69. To be considered for the position, you must apply via the link “Søk her”. You must then fill in a short form with personal details, as well as upload the application and CV.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.