Team Leader e-Commerce (f/m/x)
If we can get people to love cycling from an early age, it could have a big impact on everyday mobility and sustainability… This is precisely what our customer woom - the rising star among bicycle brands - has set out to achieve with their vision of wanting children worldwide to love to ride their bikes. Since 2013, woom GmbH has been developing children's bicycles and has, thanks to its pioneering spirit and passion for design, evolved from a start-up to a fast-growing and ambitious international company. In order for woom to reach its full potential on its way to becoming an international market leader, your expertise in e-Commerce is needed!
Team Leader e-Commerce (f/m/x)
Pedal with our customer!
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
You will take on responsibility for the European region as part of an international matrix organization. Specifically, you will deal with the following topics:
- Strategic implementation and development of the e-Commerce division for the European market, including the associated budget responsibility
- Identification of new opportunities to optimize the digital presence as well as the customer journey along the Order2Cash process
- Responsibility for a team of currently 2 persons, which is expected to rapidly grow to 10+ persons within the near future
- Create the necessary structures for growth
- Implementing and delivering strategically important projects such as introducing key performance indicators and implementing a CRM system
- Several years of experience in e-Commerce covering multiple European countries
- We are searching for an all-rounder: you are the right person for this position if you are not only an expert in one area, but bring extensive know-how in the e-Commerce landscape to the table
- It is a leadership role, but you also actively approach and implement topics and enjoy being operationally involved
- You bring relevant experience in category management, online sales management, performance marketing, in an ambitious digital tech stack, etc.
- Very good knowledge of German and English
OUR CLIENT OFFERS
- Opportunity to play an active role in shaping the company and contribute with new ideas
- Long-term perspective within an ambitious and growing company
- Home office and a flexitime arrangement (38.5 hours) to ensure flexibility in practice
Our client offers a minimum salary for this position starting at € 6,000 gross per month. Overpayment is possible depending on your professional qualifications and experience.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV & motivation letter incl. salary expectations) over the application-dashboard. Our responsible contact person, Pernille Stein Engvoll, firstname.lastname@example.org, will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We kindly ask you to support us in handling your application according to the GDPR regulation more effectively and refrain from applying via e-mail.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.