What you'll be doing:
- Offer solutions that can fix immediate problems while considering the longevity of the project
- Implement new features and upgrade existing on our client's Android store
- Perform debugging & testing of the App’s behavior & usability prior to its release (on an actual Android device as well as in the emulator)
- Participate in sprint planning and feature proof of concepts
What you'll need to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, information systems or similar field OR comparable experience
- 4+ years Android development experience
- Experience in designing and developing applications in Java
- Some working experience using Kotlin
- Familiar with Android SDK updates
- Experience with source control systems (GIT)
- Good understanding of the Android Application Lifecycle (i.e code your application to handle external events etc.)
- Creative & versatile individual who is able to think outside of the box and provide unique solutions to ensure a top-level user experience
- Pays close attention to detail with good problem-solving skills
As an equal opportunity employer, our client celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In this role you may be exposed to adult content.
We are looking forward to receiving your application (English CV) over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.