- Engineering - Designs, develops, modifies, debugs and/or maintains software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications. Ensures code is well designed, testable, maintainable, scalable and supportable. Develops software verification plans and automation, and integrates software components into a fully functional software system. Promotes system reliability and operability. Provides demos of software products to stakeholders.
- Investigation - Investigates issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes (analyze and fix bugs) and workarounds, reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- Analysis - Analyzes requirement documents/HLDs. Performs impact assessment (for example, for critical production issues) and contributes to Root Cause Analysis of issues and outlines corrective actions
- Team Work, Collaboration and Empowerment - Collaborates and adds value through participation in peer code reviews, provides comments and suggestions, makes decisions together quickly and effectively, and works with cross functional teams to achieve goals. Work as technical interface with other teams to resolve issues related to interfacing functionalities.
- Technical Ownership - Assumes technical accountability for his/her specific work products within an application and provides technical support during solution design for new requirements. Ensures that documentation related to specific modules/applications is correct and up to date. Performs peer code inspection, reviews developed solutions, and provides relevant feedback.
- Innovation and Continuous Improvement - Actively searches for innovation, continuous improvement and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Quality and SLAs - Contribute to meet various SLAs and KPIs as applicable, for example, Responsiveness, Resolution, Software Quality SLAs, etc. Ensures assigned tasks are completed on time and delivery timelines are met in accordance with quality targets of the organization.
- Onboarding and Knowledge Sharing - Onboard new hires and train them on processes. Shares knowledge with team members.
• at least 3 years of experience in software engineering;
• C/Unix/Pro*C experience with knowledge of SQL and UNIX;
• Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent.
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of Amdocs Ensemble system.
• Competitive remuneration and undetermined work contract;
• Sick days (2 days/year);
• 2 extra leave days when employee has reached a period of 3 years in company;
• International projects and professional growth in a technology environment;
• Flexible and professional working environment;
• Central location (close to metro station Universitate);
• Medical subscription (Medlife/Regina Maria);
• Sports and relaxations facilities;
• Access to Pluralsight training platform.
We are looking forward to receiving your application (English CV) over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.