Senior Java Developer for Business Systems
In addition to a large editorial news section and Germany's by far most popular free e-mail service, our client offers paid subscriptions to a variety of internet-based services, such as paid e-mail accounts, virus protection software or web hosting services. In Romania, they are developing applications related to calendaring, document editing, messaging and web hosting.
- Contribute to projects that have as scope migrating back-end business systems to Java 8 and Java 11, Spring 5 and Spring-Boot version 2.2 and then further developing the new software artifacts
- Be in charge of conceptual design, implementation, unit and integration testing of the software components
- Assume ownership of the whole development lifecycle
- Provide coaching support to the other developers inside the team
- Work in a distributed team
- Good experience in Java, Spring (Spring Boot, Integration), Maven and SQL (including stored procedures)
- Good knowledge in Java EE, SOAP and REST services
- Strong understanding of data structures, design patterns, concurrency, and scalability
- Highly motivated, self-driven and interested in new scripting languages, frameworks and technologies
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills; Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Good communication and collaboration skills
We are looking forward to receiving your application (English CV) over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediatly after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.