Our partner is the leading provider of 3G/4G portable uplink solutions to the broadcast and web video markets. They are changing the way organizations utilize video by offering a new, exciting, and cost-effective way to transmit live video from anywhere. When you watch live television or live video online there is a good chance that the content is transmitted using our partner’s technology. They work with TV networks, online video destinations, newspapers and magazines, leading blogs, sports organizations, production houses and more.
- Full ownership of the UI/UX design language across all products (portable and web applications),
- Define and organize UI/UX flows for portable devices, mobile apps web applications,
- Build end to end UI flows with transitions between different actions,
- Support R&D developers during development sprints,
- Update user stories with UI definitions and user flow.
- At least 3 years of experience in UI/UX design of mobile and/or web application,
- Experience in touch screen UI design,
- Experience in building a complete UI flow,
- Experience in working with R&D SW developers and handover designs to development,
- Experience in working with user stories and Jira tool,
- Experience with Adobe XD.
• Competitive remuneration and undetermined work contract;
• Sick days (2 days/year);
• 2 extra leave days when employee has reached a period of 3 years in company;
• International projects and professional growth in a technology environment;
• Flexible and professional working environment;
• Central location (close to metro station Universitate);
• Medical subscription (Medlife/Regina Maria);
• Sports and relaxations facilities;
• Access to Pluralsight training platform.
We are looking forward to receiving your application (English CV) over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.