Java Software Development Team Leader
For our client, an international telecommunications service provider, we are looking for Java Software Development Team Leader.
- Be able to make design highly tolerant software with special care towards scale
- Be comfortable in facing the customer during trials & demos
- Communicate with product & project management team on statuses in an agile environment
- Mentor and Manage a team of 3-5 Java software developers as their people manager.
- Plan and guide a scrum team from within a shared Scrum-Master role
- BSc/BA Computer Science or equivalent.
- Very good Java knowledge and 4+ years of experience as Java Developer
- 2+ years of proven experience as Java Development Team Leader
- Proven experience of OO software design and multithreading programming.
- Proven experience in SQL and relational DB concepts.
- Experience with Web servers.
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Continuous Integration
- Familiarity with Maven.
- Familiarity with JUnit testing.
- Familiarity with Kafka and messaging-based solutions.
- Familiarity with OSGI Containers (Karaf)
- Experience with JPA and Hibernate.
- Experience with network management systems (NMS/EMS).
- Experience of working in multi-site projects.
- Experience with Spring environment (specifically Core, MVC, Security).
- Experience with Angular.
- Familiarity with no-SQL Databases / Big-Data (Elasticsearch preferred)
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL.
- Experience of working in a Scrum / Agile project.
We are looking forward to receiving your application (English CV) over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.