Group Accounting Manager - MilDef Group AB
MilDef Group, a company listed on the main market Nasdaq Stockholm, serves a global market with tactical IT made to perform in the toughest conditions. Our ambition is to be an innovative and flexible player in the defense industry, with a combination of high-performance products, outstanding customer service, extensive experience across many engineering disciplines, and a corporate spirit based on honesty and integrity. The company was started in 1997, with its headquarters in Helsingborg, Sweden. We also have offices in USA, UK, and Norway. See www.mildef.com for more information.
Your future roleWe are offering an exciting full-time position as a Group Accounting Manager at our head office in Helsingborg. This is a position for someone who wants the job to be a combination of fun, speed, change and social while working in a fast-growing company. The role is to lead and be responsible for the MilDef Group's accounting and external reporting within the finance area. You will play a key role in the strategic- and operational challenges within the area. Our organization is expanding, this is an opportunity for a hands-on person to grow with us. You report directly to the Group’s Director of Finance.
- Maintain and develop the Group’s financial manual
- Responsible for monthly consolidated income statement, financial position, and cash flow
- Ensure that the Group comply with local GAAP and IFRS
- Overall responsibility for that the accounting is following the Group's accounting principles
- Analysing and quality securing of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts for the subsidiaries
- Maintain and develop the Group’s transfer price policy
- Contribute to the Group´s annual report and quarterly interim reports
- Responsible for the Group´s intercompany loans and other intercompany transactions
- Implement and improve internal processes within the finance area
Your profileTo be considered for this role you have a university degree within Finance. You have 5-8 years’ experience from a similar position or from the audit industry. You have good communication skills, the role involves many contacts, both internally and externally. As a person, you are structured, accurate, quality-oriented, and delivery-focused. You are a team player with a positive and humble attitude.
You possess most, if not all, of the following:
- Deep knowledge of accounting rules and practices, especially IFRS
- Solid group accounting and consolidation knowledge
- Background within the audit industry and/or from a listed company are meriting
- High IT skills, primarily in the Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Fluent English and Swedish in speech and writing
Most likely you want to work in an organization small enough for your work to have great impact, yet big enough to make a real difference.
The position is based at our HQ in Helsingborg, Sweden.
MilDef is on an exciting growth journey, expanding the business worldwide. Join in and become a key player in building the organization and the internal processes!
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.