Electrical Works Manager - Enercon
Innovative ideas are the hallmark of our successes and move us on. We are passionate about realizing wind energy projects across the globe and meeting tomorrow`s energy technology challenges. You and your engagement can contribute to shape the future of renewable energies. For more than 35 years ENERCON has been among the technology leaders in the wind energy sector. We were the first manufacturer of wind energy converters to rely on a gearless drive design, which is a hallmark of all ENERCON wind energy converters. ENERCON is a pioneer also in the fields of rotor blade engineering, control systems or grid connection technology and keeps proving its great innovation capacity through a variety of new technological developments.Be an important player in the Enercon team and support the change to renewable energy production in the Nordics!
Your roleWe are looking for a self-driven Project manager-type with general skills from energy projects and specific skills within electrical works. You will be based at our Nordic headquarter in Malmö but work all over the Nordics. In short, your tasks will be:
- Support Sales during the initiation phase regarding rough planning, creating the project time schedule and alignment of the contract scope of supply
- Give technical advice for customers
- Support the customer in the design of the network connection together with the network operators, with the support of internal engineering departments.
- Plan and implement SCADA and network functions as well as compliance with technical and economic requirements.
- Design, tendering including negotiation with subcontractors, project planning and implementation of the balance of plants of the electrical infrastructure considering technical standards and connection specifications of the energy supplier.
- Ensure the specification and implementation of the electrical infrastructure in accordance with Health & Safety requirements as well as international / local technical requirements
- Support the commercial department in contract and claim management
- Identify and check additional costs, downtimes, and obstructions in the construction process jointly with the Construction Manager.
- Continuous reporting
- Initiation and control of measures for project optimization in cooperation with the General Project Manager and other project partners.
Your profileAt Enercon we focus a lot on hiring the right people with the right mindset, “hire for personality and train for skills”. However, this role requires that the position holder already from the beginning has certain competencies and experiences. You need to tick at least a few of the boxes below, the rest we will help you obtain:
- Graduate degree electrical engineer is essential (Electrical Engineering preferred)
- At least Two years’ experience in a similar role is advantageous
- SCADA experience is an advantage
- Project Management knowledge and skills is an advantage
- Working on one’s own initiative
- Willingness to travel, international focus
- Good communication and negotiating skills
- Self-confident manner
- Proficient IT skills is necessary
- Full driving license
- Comfortable working at heights
Our offerEnercon is on a very interesting growth journey. In this role you will receive a large mandate to really influence the wind energy market in the Nordics.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.