Present in Romania since January 2017, our client is the largest privately owned software company in Denmark, with major international companies as partners, and solutions sold to customers in 50 countries. More than people worldwide now use their solutions and services.
Our client is an international IT company that focuses on four core business areas: Public Sector, Healthcare, Defence and Intelligence, National Security and Library and Learning.
We are looking for a Mobile Developer for their team so take a look at their requirement for the role and see if it fits.
Responsibilities and tasks
- As a Mobile Developer, you will work closely with your agile full-stack scrum team to break down, specify, provide estimates for, and develop their product.
- Clarifying general features and requirements in close cooperation with the team.
- Specifying technical solutions based on requirements, specifications, cases and user stories in cooperation with customers and architects.
- Defining and estimating the scope of development tasks together with the team.
- Developing solutions and supporting the testing of specific solution elements.
- Optimizing and maintaining existing code.
- Have the possibility to continue in the role of Scrum Master within the team.
Our ideal candidate
- Computer scientist, engineer or similar, passionate about working in an agile complex set-up
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Has at least 1-2 years’ relevant experience as a Mobile Developer, both iOS and Android (or one of them but desire to learn both)
- Solid software engineering skills, with strong competencies in algorithm development, software design, data structures, and the client-server model
- Ideally having knowledge about the healthcare domain.
- Have experience working across the value chain
- You are fluent in both Romanian and English and thrive in an international working environment.
- We work with security classified projects and, as a company employee, you require security clearance.
What we offer:
- An open-minded working environment, where we have focus on our employees and their wellbeing. The company is a rapidly growing company, which means that we are developing and changing.
- We challenge each other, our work processes, and our technologies to ensure that we retain our position at the forefront of development. Your professional and personal development is our top priority, so you will be able to take courses and improve even further.
- In the long term, you will also have an opportunity to take your career to the next level. You can look forward to exciting day-to-day work in which close teamwork with customers and colleagues is essential for making a difference and delivering world-class software.
- Up to 23 vacation days, 21 days standard to which 2 more days can be added if you have more than 10 years of work experience.
- 3 sick days per year for all employees.
- A flexible benefit program - you can mix your benefits choosing from different kind of Services on a very dynamic platform – Benefit Online, such as:
- Lunch in the company's canteen
- Private medical subscription - you can choose from 3 providers
- Private pension
- Meal or vacation vouchers
- Fresh fruits and daily pastries which you can enjoy together with a cup of good coffee or tea on our nice terrace.
We are looking forward to receiving your application over the application-dashboard.
Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.