Utilizing automated and dynamic solutions with smart minimal data collection and on-demand troubleshooting and cutting-edge techniques based on machine learning, these solutions work in harmony to provide operators an understanding of the entire customer experience and allow them to troubleshoot network performance from a high to granular level while reducing storage costs and cloud resource utilization.
• Develop and be a contributor to the company’s strategy for Cloud Solutions.
• Contribute to the continuous transformation and maintenance of the DevOps infrastructure, related tools, and processes.
• Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
• Write and maintain system operations documentation (articles, diagrams, data flows etc.) for new and existing applications and services.
• Authoring knowledge base articles and driving internal knowledge sharing.
• Reproduce and simulate application incidents to create debug reports and coordinate delivery of application fixes.
• Keep up to date on best practices and new technologies
• At least 7 years of experience in a DevOps related position (experience must be a combination of DevOps + any of Automation Engineer and/or Linux System Administrator).
• Networking background (DNS, routes, firewalls, etc).
• Experience in AWS Cloud (preferably) or Azure.
• Deep understanding of CI/CD concepts and practices.
• Experience with Git, Jenkins.
• Experience in working with Dockers and building containerized systems.
• Experience in design and implementation within Kubernetes environment as well as orchestration of container-based solutions.
• Experience in working with Monitoring tools like – Grafana, Prometheus, Node Exporter, etc.
• Experience with Bare Metal servers.
• Strong Experience in Linux.
• Good Experience with development languages like Python/Bash.
• Good experience with Infrastructure as a code: Terraform.
• Good experience with Configuration Management: Ansible.
Nice to Have:
• Experience with Openstack (private cloud).
• Experience with Ceph storage.
• Experience with Virtualization environment including VMWare.
• Strong experience with Groovy pipelines for Jenkins.
• Experience with Logging and Tracing Solutions: Elastic Stack, Grafana Loki/Tempo, Jaeger, etc.
• Experience with Security tools like – white source, tenable.io.
• Multi Cloud Experience (AWS, Azure, GCP).
• Columnar database knowledge: Vertica DB.
• Linux HA cluster experience: Pacemaker.
• Broad understanding of software engineering and architecture space: languages, frameworks, techniques, AI industry trends, etc.
• Programmer background and skills
What our client is offering:• Private medical subscription @ Medlife or Regina Maria.
• Meal tickets. • Gift Vouchers for your birthday / wedding / childbirth.
• Wellbeing Programs (sick days, 7Card, relaxation facilities in the office).
• Team buildings & other social experiences.
• Referral bonuses.
• Budget granted for certifications required in the project.
• Workshops on different topics and internal courses.
• Access to LinkedIn learning platform, at request.
• Access to Udemy platform, if required in the project.
• City center office location.
• Shared parking spaces
We are looking forward to receiving your application (English CV) over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.