Senior Electrical Engineer
Like many innovative ventures, TOMRA Collection was founded in a garage. This garage wasn’t in Palo Alto, though, it was in Vollen, Norway. 50 years later, TOMRA Collection is a world-leading technology company working to expand the circular economy. As the largest provider of reverse vending machines ...
Are you TOMRA’s new Senior Electrical Engineer?As a part of TOMRA Collection Technology you will be a key player in forming our portfolio of Reverse Vending Systems. In the position of Senior Electrical Engineer, your focus will be electronics, but also other electrical designs, such as motor solutions. You will work in close collaboration with highly skilled professionals from all disciplines in a dynamic environment to ensure best possible system solutions.
Role and responsibilities:
- Design and development of electrical hardware
- Work in close collaboration with Project Managers and other project members to ensure optimal system solutions
- Take on the responsibility of electrical team lead, as well as occasionally acting in other roles, such as System Architect
- Contribute to product and project specifications
- Ensure breakdown of product requirements, including verification
- Execute and contribute to Compliance testing (EMC, Environmental)
- Contribute to Test and Verification
- Propose improvements to Products, Services and Ways-of-Working
- Propose research activities/pre-projects relevant for RVT products and services
- Monitor applicable scientific and technological trends and maintain state-of-the-art expertise
- Maintain and develop a network towards markets/customers and key sub-suppliers/partners
- Maintain and develop a network towards other technology groups within TOMRA
- Master, Bachelor or similar. Relevant work experience may compensate for lack of formal education
- Experience in electronics board design and product development (HW/SW/Test)
- Experience with embedded software development, such as C/C++, HDL/VHDL
- Experience in System solutions/Architecture
- Fluent in English and Norwegian written and spoken
- Strong technology interest and knowledge
- Analytical and structured approach
- Strong presentation skills (written and spoken)
- Good relationship builder
- Trustworthy, self-driven and outgoing
- Driven by a will to improve
- Professional challenges within a growing, market-leading technology company
- “Great Place to Work”: TOMRA was named the fifth best place to work in Norway in 2018. This is the third consecutive time TOMRA has ranked in the top 10 for Great Place to Work
- Excellent facilities with modern gym, free parking and electric car charging, and our own healthy and varied cafeteria
- Convenient location in Asker – close to Oslo, Drammen and Sandvika
- Opportunities for professional development and competence building through participation in relevant training courses and seminars
TOMRA Collection’s solutions makes it easy for consumers, retailers, and the beverage industry to play their part in solving one of the most pressing problems of our time. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and join our growing community of thinkers and doers in tackling this challenge, we look forward to hearing from you.
TOMRA Collection is part of the TOMRA Group, which creates sensor-based solutions for resource productivity in food, recycling, and mining, employing approximately 4300 people globally. TOMRA Group continues to innovate and provide cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity and is publicly listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (OSE: TOM). Join the Resource Revolution!
Deadline application: Snarest
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English or Norwegian
For further information, please contact Partner in Capus, Kristian Lennertzen, phone +47 916 16 073 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Recruitment assistant in Capus, Nanna Skjold, phone +47 977 8 8 713 / email@example.com.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.