Technical Project Manager_Cloud
Our client is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries. Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly. In 2020, thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed €30 billion in business volume, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards. Our client is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CAC Next 20, CAC Large 60, Euronext 100, FTSE4Good and MSCI Europe.
• Evaluates complex situations using multiple sources of information filters, validates and interprets dynamic material
• Manages and appropriately escalates delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes associated to the product development initiatives
• Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams and interact with all levels
• Analysis, planning, developing requirements documents, building functional models, developing procedures, developing functional architectures, and other related management and technical duties
• Assigns and monitor work of technical personnel, ensuring that project steps are in alignment with business objectives, on-time and within budget
• Creates a method of change management including ownership of a documentation, communication plans, process training, etc.
• Defines project scope, deliverables, roles and responsibilities in collaboration with stakeholders and business partners
• Defines, acquires, and allocates budget, staff, and other resources necessary to accomplish the goals and/or objectives of the program group/function and monitors performance across resource channels
• Designs and implements processes to monitor and control resources, budget, risks and value to Business Objectives
• Establishes, plans, and executes major milestone reviews and decision gates to complete the program and project life cycle. Ensures all the required products are produced and reviewed, including the technical leadership of requirements management, design, implementation, system integration, verification, test, quality assurance, delivery, operations, and sustainment of the technical solution
• Evaluates technological choices by querying providers and understanding enough about implications to make choices for the organization that have an appropriate balance between cost /benefit today and future implications and limitations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group; developers, application/business owners, and subject matter experts
• Exercises broadly delegated authority for planning, directing, coordinating, administering, and executing many routine and complex projects/programs.
• Identifies, clarifies and communicates project vision, goals and objectives and how these ties into, support or impedes organizational strategic objectives
• Manage scope throughout the project duration. Maintains accurate program estimates, timelines, project plans, status reports
• Manages and tracks team velocity, financials, and other KPIs in relation to the plan and published progress reports
• Possesses high level understanding in the areas of Cloud technologies and system design
• Provide process improvement recommendations based on best practices and industry standards
• Resolves conflicts by demonstrating leadership and appropriate decision-making competencies
• Responsible for complex program management tasks and development of standards and processes for scheduling, administration, and accounting.
• Understands, tracks and articulates issues / risks / action items; work with responsible owners to address the items on a timely basis; update the appropriate stakeholders as needed
Required Skills & Profile
• 5-7+ years of Technical Project Manager experience with gradually increasing responsibilities and a demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes,
artifacts and tools
• First hand experience in managing Cloud migration projects
• A track record as a coach, mentor, and developer of talent
• Ability to independently manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and project team
• An ability to drive to big picture goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail
• An ability to quickly identify and drive to the optimal solution when presented with a series of constraints
• Demonstrated ability in people management, strategic planning, risk management, change management, project management
• Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
• Experience in business process mapping or operational redesign / improvement
• Experience working with quality management approaches, techniques, and principles to ensure quality
• Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
• Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
• Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
• Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills and ability to achieve results without direct reporting relationships
• Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to present a polished, professional, and diplomatic image to all stakeholders
• Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work.
• Fluent English speaker.
- You will build strategic platforms that will improve the users’ experience with cards and benefits on international level
- • Exposure to various global cultures and teams
- • You will be working with the newest technologies
- • We offer you a very pleasant working environment, in the heart of Bucharest
- • We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, flexible hours, work from home,
- flexible benefits system, on-the-job training. And we do not stop
We are looking forward to receiving your application over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.