About the job
Would you like to join an international development Team that delivers first class applications for our client's businesses and clients around the world? We are looking for a .NET developer to join our client's fast growing team.
Your role is to develop software applications according to the business needs being involved in all phases of SDLC based on Agile or waterfall frameworks.
Develop software applications being involved in all the project phases’ activities (analysis, design, coding, testing, support).
Experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in .NET technologies;
- This job involves implementing requirements using the best technical solutions available. In order to implement the best solutions you will need to be well informed of the latest technologies and trends in software development.
- You will solve complex technical problems that other team members may encounter, be an integral part of a development team.
- You will be exposed to a variety of challenges, from technical solutions and design to improving service delivery from an end-to-end perspective.
- Plan, develop and implement projects or parts of large-scale projects within one of our development teams
- Understand and evaluate complex data models
- Execute system development activities
- Develop solutions to improve performance and scalability of systems
- Coach junior members of the team
- Implement the company development guidelines and processes and come with improvement suggestions
· Great OOP skills
· Practical knowledge of:
· NET Framework 4.x; on the project our client is using .NET 6;
· WEB/ REST APIs;
· Web applications: ASP.NET MVC
· Knowledge of web client side technologies: Angular 2+ (not mandatory)
· Build Tools: Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus
· Other Skills: SQL, UML, XML/XSLT/XSD, WCF
- 300 RON net/month - Benefits Online Platform - - after 3 years within BNP, the amount reaches 600 RON net/month
- 30 RON net/day - Meal Tickets - - after 3 years within BNP, the amount reaches 60 RON net/day
- Private Medical Subscription within Medlife
- Christmas and Easter bonuses
- Annual performance bonus that will start from, at least, one monthly NET salary (can be higher, based on performance reviews)
- 24 vacation days (for every year within the company, one vacation day will be added, until a max of 30 days)
- Access to training platforms
- Hybrid work
We are looking forward to receiving your application over the application-dashboard.
Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.