Our international Client is one of the leading supplier of tailor cut/made material for industrial, manufacturing clients
Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Managing production and planning activities from order up to final delivery to the Client
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed.
- Implement action plants including forecasts
- Participate in the planing & implementation of strategic & operationsal goals
- Manage the implementation of CSM activities - occupational safety, environment, QA
- Managing production and planning activities from preprocessing up to final inspection
- Ensure high quality & service levels
- Manage the workshops (up to 20 workers)
- Able to handle the production's operation & process key figures
- Excellent project management, process management skills
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong communication skills with experience in working with multi-cultural employees.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Fluent Hungarian & English
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global Ltd –
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act/GDPR, the provided personal data is correct and up-to-date
Your CV and all personal data content will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy.
Arsis Global Ltd, is a Hungarian private recruitment agency license's number is BP/0701/10086-1/2019-1185 .
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.