HR Director - Manufacturing
We are the Talent Matchmakers. We identify, develop & coach professionals - including life science & pharma talent - in Europe. Serving our international clients to introduce to them local talented professionals, leaders with a global approach and also with the capability to provide cross-border searches via our executive search network in 30+ countries.
On behalf of our international manufacturing Client, we are looking for:
HR DIRECTOR - Manufacturing
- Be active participant/driver of the change process by working with executive management team creating a positive mentality and can-do attitude
- Support the business strategy planning and create workforce planning as requested.
- Act as business partner & advising the Management team to achieve strategic goals
- Manage the HR side of strategic projects at the company's manufacturing facilities
- Create & drive effective relationships to support all employee relations issues & corporate governance
- Revise & develop HR policies and programs for organizational development, planning & training
- Manage & build the HR function of the business (benefits, health & safety, employee relations etc.
- Create an development/career path in order to attract, grow and retain talent at all levels within the organization.
- BA Degree in Human Resources, Business or related, MBA preferred
- Minimum 7yrs of HR experience within a manufacturing/automotive environment combined with leadership experience
- Must have manufacturing work experience
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment with competing and changing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong background in employee relations and legal compliance, recruitment and selections, performance management, compensation and change management.
- Strong communication skills verbal and written with open and direct communication style
- Ability to use good judgment and discretion with highly confidential business and employee information.
- Fluent Hungarian & English
If you are looking for a new challenge or a position with freedom to apply your knowledge and skills, please send your CV in English.
Note, that we will contact only those candidates who qualify for the position, in case you don't hear from us by June 30, this would mean that your application was unsuccessful in this occasion. Thank you for your application.
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global Ltd –
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act/GDPR, the provided personal data is correct and up-to-date
Your CV and all personal data content will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy.
Arsis Global Ltd, is a Hungarian private recruitment agency license's number is BP/0701/10086-1/2019-1185 .
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.