On behalf of our international Client, we are looking for The General Manager to lead & manage their Hungarian B2B sales operation.
COUNTRY MANAGER - Hungary
- Responsible for the overall leadership and day-to-day management of the Hungarian operation,
- Solicit new business and / or retain and penetrate existing business to drive growth and income, and be responsible for developing and maintaining partnerships within the Group or with external stakeholders
- Execute on assigned operating plan and financial targets to assure that the business wins profitable sales through closing deals compliantly and positioning on Value Propositions.
- Meet or exceed operational requirements aligned with Sales team effectiveness: territory/segment analytics, customer engagements frequency, business reviews, and pursue commercial initiatives
- Provide leadership for sales to the industrial segments and customers through the formulation and execution for strategies and plans
- Build customer relationships with key stakeholders and senior leadership at the assigned customers for sales and participate in negotiations as needed to close deals
- Developing, implementing & delivering B2B business development strategy
- Successful track record of business development & managing a sales organization, B2B
- Solid background in managing revenue, cost targets, P&L
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills & high impact person who can easily manage internal stakeholders & ability to build strong network with decision makers
- Excellent management skills, min 5 years of management experience, managing small teams
- Experience with sales planning, strategy, forecasting, CRM data quality management, and customer account management
- Strong managerial & sales aptitude and experience
- Fluent Hungarian and English is a must
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global Ltd –
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act/GDPR, the provided personal data is correct and up-to date
Your CV and all personal data content will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. This information will be used
solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy.
Arsis Global Ltd, is a Hungarian private recruitment agency license's number is BP/0701/10086-1/2019-1185
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.