Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Cost controlling
∙ Regular cost center statistic
∙ monthly reporting & forecasting;
∙ yearly planning
∙ Coordinate the yearly planning process.
∙ Monthly & yearend forecasting;
∙ Active participation in the monthly controlling reports;
∙ Comment on the financial results - P&L and operating profits;
- Organizing regularly cost control reports;
- Monthly reporting;
- Participation in pricing, stock rotation and payment days analysis
- Covering all controlling topics for the management
- Support the financial analysis process by preparing and providing rolling forecast, relevant reports within the agreed deadlines, tracking and determining financial status together with meaningful explanation on variances vs agreed basis
- Actively being involved in the budgeting process, by preparing relevant data in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders.
- Compile and enter data across a broad range of tools (SAP, BI)
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Economics ,Financials or Engineering)
- Min 4 years in Controlling or similar activity
- Hungarian & English
- Ability to adapt to on-going change and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent oral/written communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to develop creative solutions;
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as needed with team and other departments;
- Ability to apply feedback, take initiative and be accountable for work produced;
- Team player used to work in a multicultural business environment.
- Strong office (Excel, PPT) knowledge essential
- SAP knowledge advantage
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global Ltd –
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act/GDPR, the provided personal data is correct and up-to date
Your CV and all personal data content will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. This information will be used
solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy.
Arsis Global Ltd, is a Hungarian private recruitment agency license's number is BP/0701/10086-1/2019-1185
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.