Country Manager - Hungary (construction tools)
On behalf of our international client, that is a leading manufacturer of construction tools in the world, we are seeking a talented Country Sales Manager for its subsidiary, located in Budapest. With the main focus to increase the turnover and extending the market share in the region
COUNTRY & SALES MANAGER – HUNGARY
THE INDUSTRY - Construction Tools & Machines
- All operative and strategic activities in the sales with the budget fulfilment of the company
- Lead and motivate a small team (FTE 20), in the field, internal sales - DIY, administration, warehouse, repair service
- Develop the existing sales and marketing strategies
- Increase turnover and boost revenues
- Understand and develop the multi brand strategy
- Set long and short-term targets for the sales team, control of the monthly sales results, margin management, stock level development
- Participate at the yearly budgeting process, plan and elaborate sales targets, activities
- Define prices, hold price talks with customers
- Cooperate with the departments of the head office – product management, marketing, sales controlling etc.
- Report directly to the Regional Director of Eastern Europe of the group.
- Successful track record of marketing and sales B2B, business development and managing a sales organization
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills & high impact person who can easily manage internal stakeholders & ability to build strong network with decision makers
- Entrepreneurial mindset and great leadership skills
- Consequent in the implementation and follow up of projects and plans
- Business degree with technical background, or technical degree and as in addition with business knowledge
- English language skills, German is optional
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global Ltd –
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act/GDPR, the provided personal data is correct
and up-to-date Your CV and all personal data content will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy. Arsis Global Ltd, is a Hungarian private recruitment agency license, number is BP/0701/10086-1/2019-1185
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.