HR Business Partner
Our international client is a major player in the chemical industry, providing wide range of high-quality products/solutions to improve the durability and aesthetics of both metal and plastic surfaces. The ideal candidate provides support for team members and management on employee performance issues, understands HR best practices and has a thorough knowledge of employment law & legislation.
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
- Leading the Human Resource functions in supporting key regional HR initiatives
- Providing a full HR service to the business and strategic advice to managers on all HR-related issues
- Working closely with the management team to create a modern corporate culture and support further growth
- Involving the national and international HR projects
- Recruitment and selection of top talents and partnering with Department Managers
- Sourcing of appropriate training solutions for a company and employee
- Optimizing resources and capability by assessing development, training, and retention strategies
- Ensuring that performance management practices are fully integrated and that the processes are followed to raise the performance bar
- First point of contact for Works Council (previous experience is essential)
- Maintaining the development, implementation and administration of all company human resources policies and procedures
- University degree in Business Administration, Law and/or holder of an HR related qualification
- Relevant professional experience in Human Resources in an international environment
- Profound knowledge of labor- and social-security law
- Experience in negotiations with Works Councils is a must
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English, Dutch is a plus
- Strong service orientation
- Good knowledge of MS-Office as well as SAP SF/ADP for HR
If you are looking for a new challenge or a position with freedom to apply your knowledge and skills, please register with your CV, preferable in English.
Note, that we will contact only those candidates who qualify for the position, in case you don't hear from us by Dec 15, this would mean that your application was unsuccessful in this occasion. Thank you for your application.
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
Your CV and all personal data content will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy. Arsis Global Ltd, is a Hungarian private recruitment agency license's number is BP/0701/10086-1/2019-1185
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.