Senior Google Ads Manager
Our international client is a major player in the marketing industry and Google Ads management and looks for proactive, innovative, and highly organized candidates to be a part of a team of senior Google Ads specialists.
SENIOR GOOGLE ADS MANAGER
Industry: marketing & advertising
Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Analysing the economic goals and interests of the clients
- Creating Google Ads strategies for clients
- Helping grow the clients’ businesses
- Setting up Ads campaigns (incl. weekly administration and optimising)
- Analysing and using Google Analytics data to support clients
- Preparing and presenting results reports to the clients
- Supporting the development of the company
- Writing blog posts, organising internal trainings within the company
- Constant improvement of online marketing knowledge
- Keeping the company’s performance score above 90% for actively managed client accounts.
- Has higher education degree
- Strong digital marketing background
- Experience working on large Google Ads accounts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good analytical and strategic thinking mind
- Problem solving and optimizing thinking skills
- Curios to learn and improve the knowledge
- Persuasion and negotiation skills
- Up to date knowledge with the latest digital marketing tools and methods.
If you are looking for a new challenge or a position with freedom to apply your knowledge and skills, please send your CV, preferable in English.
Note, that we will contact only those candidates who qualify for the position, in case you don't hear from us by December 15, this would mean that your application was unsuccessful in this occasion. Thank you for your application.
When submitting your CV and cover letter in English, you must explicitly acknowledge that:
- you have voluntarily provided your personal data for processing by Arsis Global Ltd –
- you agree the provided personal data to be processed for recruitment purposes within the entities of Arsis Global
- you are informed of the circumstances and terms envisaged under the Personal Data Protection Act/GDPR, the provided personal data is correct and up-to-date
Your CV and all personal data content will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. This information will be used solely for the recruitment activity purposes and will be considered if there is a relevant vacancy. Arsis Global Ltd, is a Hungarian private recruitment agency license's number is BP/0701/10086-1/2019-1185
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.