Tosca Automation Engineer
About the job
Our client is looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join their team and be part of a large scale project focused on test management and automation testing, having extensive interaction with project actors.
Our client is an expertise Shared Service Center of one of the largest banking groups from Europe, with subsidiaries serving in 19 countries.
They have offices in Romania in the following locations - Bucuresti, Cluj, Brasov.
Hybrid working schedule - 2 days per week from the office.
• Propose a test automation strategy/plan, facilitating automated scripts maintenance and design (framework, modularization etc.)
• Define required test environment and test data needs
• Coordinate test data requests/create test data
• Design test cases and automate designed test cases with Tosca
• Maintaining existing automation scripts whenever necessary following functional changes for the respective flow/application
• Automate API/REST
• Schedule automated execution according to the shared best practices
• Create test reports, support test reports and support risk assessment
• Analyze error, report and follow up defects as part of the daily
• Take part in automated execution results analysis and debug automated test scripts
• Previous experience as Test Automation Engineer
• Previous experience with Postman and REST APIs
• Good testing and troubleshooting experience across the software development lifecycle
• Understanding the functional scenario to automate
• Ability to research on your own / gather information from different stakeholders and developers
• Good planning, organization and time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to communicate efficient with the team (business, developers, PO’s)
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of Agile methodology
• Very good / advanced level of English
Nice to have:
• Previous experience with Tosca or similar tools
• ISTQB certification
• Experience in Banking/Insurance projects
- 450 lei net/month - Benefits Online Platform
- Private Medical Subscription within Sanador
- Christmas and Easter bonuses
- Annual performance bonus that can reach up to 50% of the monthly NET salary bonus
- 24 vacation days (for every 2 years within the company, one vacation day will be added)
- Access to training platforms
- Subscription to Bookster
- Subscription to ATLAS (well-being platform)
- Life insurance - Generali Asigurari
- Hybrid work
We are looking forward to receiving your application over the application-dashboard.
Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.