A world-class industry-leading gaming group is setting up a new software development and operations company in Bucharest. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to build and shape the future of a new company in the context of an established global group. We are looking for self-motivated, talented individuals to develop software, evolve our product and build resilient, reactive and scalable systems that provide an awesome user experience. In terms of the global group, the successful candidate will be expected to first understand the current technology landscape, rapidly upskill in domain knowledge and then work with architecture to realise the evolution of our product. This role will require a person with strong technical skills and proven experience in working in a dynamic, high performance technical team.
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Software development: Analyze, design and produce high-quality software and documentation.
- Work with the team to set standards and drive adoption.
- Architecture and design: Collaborate with architects to create and maintain our architectural vision while minimizing technical debt and safe guarding our architecture
- Technical leadership, development and mentorship: Share technical vision, guide and empower the team to make technical decisions through learning opportunities
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution: Balance business requirements with technical implications. Implement mechanisms to monitor, manage and provide progress on all software development and operational activities
Qualifications and Experience:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Experience in the design and implementation of complex commercial software architectures
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of modern software development methodologies and best practices DevOps mindset and experience
- A track record of effective problem management and resolution
- Effective self and time management
- Ability to effectively implement business requirements
- Ability to interface with non-technical stakeholders
- Technical coaching, mentoring, and guidance skills
- At least 5 years client software development experience in a Senior Role
- Tertiary / higher education degree in Software Engineering or equivalent
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience of working in the online gambling industry
- Knowledge of Live Dealer systems and games e.g.. Baccarat, Roulette, Sicbo
- Leveraging Content Delivery Networks
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker
- HTML5 & CSS3: We stay up to date with the latest industry-approved standards and use libraries and tools like Sass and Webpack.
- Async API invocation: We deliver a seamless user experience by orchestrating and coordinating communication across multiple RESTFul APIs.
- Websockets: Our users expect and are given real-time information using technologies such as SignalR and socket.io.
- Video is at the heart of our products and we ensure we deliver content to every user in the format best suited for their devices, using streaming technologies such as HLS, MJPEG, RTMP.
- Unit & Integration Testing: Maintaining the high standard of our products is one of our core values. We ensure we maintain and continue to expand this standard using testing libraries such as Jest and our automated integrated pipeline tests.
- We use Yarn, Lerna workspaces and Node to ensure our development experience is as efficient and effective as possible.
- Performance bonus
- Additional days of holiday (up to 27 days)
- Health insurance/medical subscription
- Training programs and coverage costs professional certification
- Flexible working schedule
- Healthy fruit bar & free meals
- Corporate social events
- Employee referral bonus
- Promotion panels
- Dynamic team and attractive working environment
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.