At SK ID Solutions we specialize in international e-identity solutions, including Mobile-ID, Smart-ID, etc. The company has more than 20 years of experience in providing strong authentication solutions which are being used by millions of people every day. We enable businesses and their customers to enjoy digital era effortlessly. We provide trusted identities with excellent user experience in meaningful context.
Join our team
In this role:
- You solve legal problems in different areas
- You review and draft legal documents
- You advise units on legal matters of your expertis
- You have or you are in the process of obtaining a Master’s degree in law
- You have previous working experience or equivalent as an inhouse lawyer
- You have experience with drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts
- You have proficiency in Estonian and English
We offer you:
- Great opportunities for kickstart your career in law and further professional development
- 33 days of annual vacation and seniority leave from the first year
- Freedom to choose your working tools
- Sports compensation, health insurance and psychological counselling
- And many more, we will discuss these when we meet!
Do not wait for the application deadline, we'll start interviews with suitable people right away!
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.