Business Operations Controller
Our Client is a global B2B services company. We are seeking to recruit a Business Operations Controller. Reporting to Finance Manager and Finance Director the right candidate needs to ensure financial reporting integrity and timeliness within the business unit. Ideal candidate needs to ensure as well ...
Our Client is a global B2B services company. We are seeking to recruit a Business Operations Controller. Reporting to Finance Manager and Finance Director the right candidate needs to ensure financial reporting integrity and timeliness within the business unit. Ideal candidate needs to ensure as well preparation and development of financial reporting tools used by management, provide effective communication in direct cooperation with an internal and external client.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly reports for clients,
- Ensure a correctness of accounting entries,
- Ensure that company's financial policies and procedures are communicated, applied and enforced,
- Provide monthly / quarterly / yearly meetings with internal and external stakeholders,
- Involve in the yearly budgeting process as well as in the process of forecasting,
- Ensure a proper execution of the process of Financial Modeling for new businesses, as well as the extension of current businesses,
- Review and monitoring of clients financial position and collection of overdue balances,
- Development of local financial procedures,
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management,
- Ensure compliance with all current rules of law and H&S rules related to this position, internal rules, operating and quality procedures and instructions,
- Master's education in Finance, post-graduate studies finished with Diploma/Certificate in Accounting,
- ACCA or equivalent Diploma would be an asset,
- Excellent communication skills at all levels,
- Excellent organisation skills and sense of discipline to be able to work on own initiative,
- Highly developed analytical skills and attention to detail,
- Proactive and flexible approach to work,
- In-depth financial experience,
- Advanced English,
- Strong IT skills (e.g. Oracle, Essbase, MS Office), Time Management,
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.