Software Engineer C# .NET
Would you like to be part of a team in the development and technological center of one of the largest Czech exporters? Do you expect a challenge so as a fun in a work?Our client is one of the leaders in the field of nanotechnology technologies who produces electron microscopes forming the absolute ...
Would you like to be part of a team in the development and technological center of one of the largest Czech exporters? Do you expect a challenge so as a fun in a work?Our client is one of the leaders in the field of nanotechnology technologies who produces electron microscopes forming the absolute world elite. Its clients, which include the prestigious universities, pharmaceutical companies or development centers of the space industry, the semiconductor, mining, automotive or aviation industry, helps push the limits of human knowledge.
Popis Pracovní Pozice
- Software specification based on system performance and customer application requirements in
- Develop designs based on a full comprehension of the function, purpose and application of the
- Align on architectural guidelines and re-use of components with other application engineers
- Contribute to the architectural software roadmap of applications using the application
- Implement and integrate while making practical development choices given limited design
- Troubleshooting and debugging of software programs in a simulation as well as on the
- Conduct bug fixing on existing issues through software implementation, development of test
- Act as the authoritative owner of multiple functional characteristics and/or modules of the
- Mentoring and coaching less experienced Software Engineers within the team.
- Typically requires, BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Informatics, or related technical
- 3-5 years’ experience in object oriented development of technical software for high-tech
- Preference for development experience on top of highly-integrated, high-performance systems
- At a minimum, development experience with medium sized software applications.
- Must demonstrate clear ability to develop effective integration software for complex, high-
- Knowledge of interoperability between different programming languages
- Eligible for a passport and able to travel
- Object Oriented Design and/or State Modeling
- Visual Studio, Windows 7
- Opportunity to become a part of successful international company specialized in HI TECH
- Interesting compensation package and extensive package of benefits
- Training and development support
- Modern work environment
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.