Concrete Technician (m/f/d)
- Ensure that the laboratory is well organized according to safety standards and 5S
- Perform test on fresh and hardened properties of concrete, according to the best practices used in the R&D laboratory and knowing international norms
- To support the Concrete Laboratory in all aspects of sample preparation and casting, including fabrication of reinforcement and formwork.
- To support work using innovative and sustainable building materials.
- To assist in the operation and maintenance of workshop machine tools, plant and concrete laboratory equipment.
- Manual skills gained through experience of handling different building materials i.e. concrete, lime, soil, timber, steel
- Apprenticeship in a technical field, or equivalent experience
- Ability to work as part of a team with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with efficiency and accuracy while prioritizing workload to meet deadlines.
- Standards Competence in IT skills (Pack MS Office) and Internet usage.
- Ability to use workshop machinery for steel and wood
- Used to working with concrete, reinforcement and formwork
- English: at least A2
- One or several of the following languages is a Plus: French, German, Spanish, Italian
- Important: to be considered for this role, applicant must be either Swiss citizen, EU-nationals or are eligible to live and work in Switzerland.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.