Business Development Manager
The team at Denholm is delighted to be partnering with Cyberhawk to identify a new Business Development Manager.
The BDM will be responsible for sales of the company's iHawk software to the construction sector, globally; playing a crucial role in the sales growth by targeting decision makers in key accounts and building long term relationships with both key stakeholders, and technology partners that enhance the iHawk product.
As BDM you will be responsible for:
- Defining and developing target geographies and accounts, selling iHawk software with the responsibility for meeting sales and profitability targets through effective consultative solutions selling.
- Support the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) in developing and executing Go-to-market strategies to support the Business plan, to exceed annual targets and drive growth in the Construction sector (e.g. EPCs).
- Working closely with the Sales and Marketing team and Product Owner, maintain and develop existing accounts through upselling and product development.
- Generate new business within existing accounts through proactive account management
- Develop a robust onboarding process for new customers and work with key internal and external stakeholders on sales optimisation
- Using Salesforce, generate reports on an agreed set of KPIs and metrics
- Work with all client representatives to maximise new sales opportunities
- Develop new customer relationships in existing and new markets (capital projects and energy)
Commercial & Finance
- Through an in-depth knowledge of the product costs and customer behaviour and requirements, drive increase in gross margin
- Ensure legal compliance across all contracts with clients in all jurisdictions
- Liaising with the Bid team to ensure bids and tenders are meeting stakeholder requirements
Leadership & People
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to maximise sales opportunities and successful multi-year renewals.
- Drive product development through industry relationships and depth of customer requirements
To be considered for this role, you will demonstrate:
- Previous experience of software sales in the construction industry (preferable)
- Sales/Business Development experience in a B2B environment
- Consultative Solution Sales experience (e.g. SaaS + Drone)
- Full 360 Sales Cycle (Lead generation to closing)
- Ability to source, negotiate and maintain key business partnerships. (B2B – full 360 Sales).
- Salesforce/ CRM experience
- Ability to coordinate and work with remote colleagues and a constant drive to improve productivity, by simplifying processes and leveraging technology
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.