Software QA Engineer
Our client has recently set up a new global programme which is being run out of the EU. Within this context proactive and polyglot Software Development are requested to contribute to the most important innovation project worldwide. This project will reshape the current portfolio of the company and ...
Our client has recently set up a new global programme which is being run out of the EU. Within this context proactive and polyglot Software Development are requested to contribute to the most important innovation project worldwide. This project will reshape the current portfolio of the company and will represent a pivotal point for the history of the company.
Popis Pracovní Pozice
Your main task will be assuring high quality, efficient and repeatable testing model to deliver high quality software products key for future company SW Service.In more detail you will ...
- Support quality infusion within scrum team, help to formulate acceptance criteria and perform h
- Identify right scenarios for test automation; write, execute, maintain and continuously improve
- Provide clear, understandable and documented feedback to development team.
- Work in agile environment, follow sprint planning, contribute to team decisions and estimates.
- Collaborate with other team members to balance team workload and protect separation of duty
- Practical experience with functional, automated and performance testing
- Good knowledge of a programming language (C# is a plus)
- Good knowledge of Web technologies (HTML, JS, REST)
- Basic knowledge of SQL databases
- Capability to quickly learn simple scripting languages to automate scripts, proved by active
- Capability to manage personal workload to deliver high quality testing in time. Report
- Good communication skill, which includes English on fluent level.
- Knowledge of Cucumber, Selenium, NUnit
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Bamboo, Confluence)
- Good documentation skills. Experience with test cases, test scenarios d documentation and
- Experience from Agile Environment
What can we offer you?
- Motivating salary based on your experience
- Work with innovative technologies
- Flexible working hours and Home Office
- 5 weeks of holidays and 2 sick days
- Laptop, mobile phone
- Meal Vouchers
- Relax Room with Comfortable Sitting Bags, Table Soccer and Xbox One
- Teambuildings and company events
- Refreshment (tasty coffee, tea..)
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.