Digital Marketing Assistant
This role will be a hybrid model of working, with weekly travel to their Stewarton HQ.
Denholm are thrilled to be working with an innovative and forward-thinking plant-based food business. They are looking for a creative and entrepreneurial individual with a can-do attitude to fill the role of Digital Marketing Assistant. The role includes the management of our client's online platforms, mainly their website, Google Ads and social media.
This role is the perfect opportunity to progress your career in digital marketing with plenty of variety to keep the right candidate interested.
Here’s a snapshot of what you will be getting up to:
- Produce copy for social media, blogs, email marketing and SEO marketing.
- Research, build, manage and optimise digital campaigns, including search, PPC, display, paid social, video and other key channels.
- Manage, expand and optimise dedicated marketplaces and web channels.
- Analyse product sales and channel performance to deliver optimum profitability with the commercial & digital team.
- Experience working in a digital marketing role, working on paid social and PPC campaigns.
- A knowledge of the Adobe suite.
- Ability to manage website updates, creating up to date and relevant content.
- An insight into Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics and Google Ads
- A creative mind, and the ability to come up with engaging content
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate marketeer to make a strong impact within a boutique company. If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, contact Kerry @ Denholm for more information.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.