We have a really exciting SEO Executive opportunity with one of our key financial services clients in Glasgow. The company is going through a period of growth and the SEO Executive will be a part of this!
We’re looking for someone with experience in technical SEO, with the ability to analyse a website to identify issues and create a clear strategic plan to increase organic traffic, rankings and conversions. You’ll be required to apply your skills and experience to 5+ sites across the organisation.
• Conduct thorough keyword research to identify new keywords to target as part of the SEO strategy
• Working with copywriters to create new content and evolve existing content
• Have a strong knowledge of onsite elements (Canonical Tags, Structured Data, Robots.txt, hreflang etc.)
• Work with content team to develop new content ideas which will be used as part of the outreach strategy
• Use tools such as Pitchbox to identify link opportunities
• Build authoritative links & editorial references with journalists, industry relevant publications, bloggers, etc
• Monitor competitor performance and feedback insights
• Monitor SEO ranking performance for key search terms
• Work with development team to Implement any technical SEO fixes
• Provide support to the SEO Manager to deliver the business objectives
Knowledge and experience:
• Minimum 18 months SEO experience in a professional work environment
• An excellent understanding of search engines and the algorithmic ranking factors
• Experience using tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog
• Skilled Microsoft Office user, especially Excel
• Ability to develop creative SEO strategies across multiple websites
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Wordpress
• Ability to manage target expectations and report on KPI’s
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Enthusiastic, energetic and creative, likes to bring ideas to the table
• Analytical with a high attention to detail
• Results-oriented with strong sense of ownership of projects and the ability to manage multiple deadlines
If this sounds like you, please get in touch to discuss further!
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.