Campaign Coordinator (9 month FTC)
Denholm Associates are working with a recycling business, who partner with a range of local authorities, third sector organisations and private sector firms to promote sustainable energy choices and efficient recycling. We are looking for a confident and hard working professional who can manage campaigns and support multiple stakeholders with service delivery.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Managing marketing campaigns, from kick off to completion
- Produce content for use across company website and social channels
- Day-to-day management of social media accounts
- Building dynamic CRM campaigns and journeys across email and other digital channels
- Reporting on campaign efficiency
- Report on and analyse all aspects of communications and marketing
- Collaborating with the wider marketing team and other departments such as IT
What are we looking for?
- An experienced Campaign Executive.
- The ability to see campaigns through, autonomously.
- Experience of social media management and content creation.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
The successful candidate will be joining an award winning employer who offer their staff a great work life balance, opportunities to learn and progress, whilst working in a fun and sociable working environment.
Interested? Contact Kerry at Denholm, or apply via the link!
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.