The team at Denholm is delighted to be supporting a professional services firm in appointing a new Marketing Executive.
This is a great opportunity to join a high performing, collaborative team - supporting on all marketing activity with lots of opportunity for professional development and commercial exposure.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive will include:
- Design and deliver a robust, varied and high quality programme of events that delivers measurable business returns.
- Manage all online and offline events from conception to completion, including pre-event planning, creation of collateral, promotion, budget management, execution, follow-up and analysis of event success.
- Organise the Firm’s hospitality including, amongst other things, team-to-team events, sporting hospitality, business lunches, and Firm representation at Chamber of Commerce and business networking events
- Project-manage the delivery of sponsorship agreements
- Take responsibility for the planning, implementation and monitoring of marketing activity that will further develop the residential property offer
- Keep up to speed with changes in the sector to enhance the contribution made to the development of this practice area.
- Working closely with the Marketing Communications Manager, deliver the firm’s ebulletin programme from creation through to distribution and post communication analysis
- Ensure that the data integrity of the marketing communication system is maintained and use the platform to deliver accurate and effective communication activity.
- Review and update the Firm’s online and offline profiles, including directory entries, to ensure that they reflect key messages. Use the material in online and offline marketing collateral to enhance sales pitches.
- Use InDesign (training will be provided where necessary) to produce various invites, brochures, adverts and other marketing collateral that will support our marketing and BD activity.
- Assist others in the marketing team to deliver marketing initiatives.
- In return, the candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package, flexible working and the chance gain a breadth of exposure across full marketing activity of a busy and successful team.
This is an immediate vacancy and interviews will commence ASAP, APPLY NOW to be considered for shortlist or contact Jill MacDonald at Denholm Associates for further information.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.