Developer for Localization of SAP Financials
Our client values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. Knows that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. Believes that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up ...
Our client values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. Knows that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. Believes that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.We are a development team located in Brno, Czech Republic. We are creating new solutions, which helps customer to stay compliant with local regulations. After we deliver the solution, we also maintain it and improve it based on customer feedback.
Popis Pracovní Pozice
Some of our projects:
- Simplifying the legal reporting for our customers with the Advanced Compliance Reporting tool
- Bringing Asset Accounting to the Cloud
- Country specific rent adjustment from Portugal to Japan
- In our work, we collaborate with colleagues and customers across the globe.
JOB EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS Be initiative in finding new ways on how to solve business requirements Develop new solutions to help customers to meet legal requirements across many countriesEDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES / WORK EXPERIENCE Master’s degree Experience with SAP Financials, with respect to Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable is an advantage Experience with Asset Accounting and/or Real Estate Management is an advantage Language skills: very good working knowledge of English, German is an advantageWORK EXPERIENCE At least 2-5 years of experience with software development
TO TASTE WHAT WE OFFER
- You will be a part of a completely new team, help shape a new team culture and build
- You will be collaborating with best in class experts from around the world
- We encourage innovation, so not only that your opinion is heard at SAP, but you have a chance
- We offer a private life insurance as well as a supplementary pension insurance
- You can participate in a new “Own SAP” shareholding program
- You also get support for further education
- We also have flexible working hours culture and support home–office policy when possible
- We also offer meal tickets as well as sodexo benefits for sports and free-time activities
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.