Developer in Finance Development
We will build up a completely new team including all roles in our location SAP Labs Czech Republic in Brno, which will strongly collaborate with the other Finance teams around the globe. The team will contribute to the development of financial accounting as well as financial consolidation topics in ...
We will build up a completely new team including all roles in our location SAP Labs Czech Republic in Brno, which will strongly collaborate with the other Finance teams around the globe. The team will contribute to the development of financial accounting as well as financial consolidation topics in the ABAP backend of S/4HANA platform and UI5 frontend.
Popis Pracovní Pozice
Line of Business (LoB) Finance is a global development organization responsible for delivering this next-generation Finance solution and works closely together with partners and customers to enable superior future-proof business models and finance processes.You will contribute, as a Developer for Accounting and Consolidation, to the growing S/4HANA Cloud solutions on backend as well as frontend part. Your tasks will include:
- Take over responsibility for design, implementation, test / test automation and maintenance of specific product features.
- Refactor existing application parts to fulfill today’s automation and architecture standards.
- Develop prototypes for customer co-innovations or as proof-of-concept for technical decisions.
- Analyze and resolve issues occurring in tests or customer projects.
- Work closely with your product owner, architect and development teams in other locations.
- Build expertise in selected areas of the application and share knowledge within the team.
- You apply agile software development principles.
- Ideally 2+ years of relevant programming experience but we are looking as well for candidates who have graduated and seek a career in software development
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related disciplines.
- Good software development/programming skills in at least one common programming language, ABAP as well as HANA, CDS and UI5 experience is welcome.
- Reliability and a self-motivating style of working.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good team player with a strong ability to network and with drive for tangible results.
- You will be a part of a completely new team, help shape a new team culture and build
- You will be collaborating with best in class experts from around the world
- We encourage innovation, so not only that your opinion is heard at SAP, but you have a chance
- We offer a private life insurance as well as a supplementary pension insurance
- You can participate in a new “Own SAP” shareholding program
- You also get support for further education
- We also have flexible working hours culture and support home–office policy when possible
- We also offer meal tickets as well as sodexo benefits for sports and free-time activities
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.