For our client, young company who finds joy in pushing the boundaries of innovation in the field of speech technology by automating and simplifying solutions for many of today’s complex communication and security-strategic challenges and their team of enthusiastic scientists / Pythonists we are looking ...
For our client, young company who finds joy in pushing the boundaries of innovation in the field of speech technology by automating and simplifying solutions for many of today’s complex communication and security-strategic challenges and their team of enthusiastic scientists / Pythonists we are looking for a DevOps Engineer in Brno.
Popis Pracovní Pozice
With a growing agenda, we decided to find somebody who will not only spare the time of our developers but also will share their expertise with us to help us to set the deployment process from scratch.
- working on the ways to automate and improve the implementation and delivery of the software solution to our customers,
- finding new deployment solutions, release processes and strategies,
- creating the product packages for our customers,
- closely collaborating with software developers on making the new product and releasing our solution to the cloud as SaaS.
- deep understanding of common operating systems (Linux and Windows server),
- scripting languages (Python, Bash, PowerShell),
- infrastructure automation tools (Ansible, Terraform),
- and networks (the knowledge of telephony is an advantage).
- Modern – we are working with cutting-edge technologies and the systems are based on real time technologies.
- Cool – speaker identification is one of the most interesting areas to work in. We develop unique and state-of-the-art technologiestogether with some of the best European researchers.
- Agile – we need to be as we focus on what business and our customers need. Our work depends on customer´s feedback.
- Geeks – yes, we are. In a positive way. We love to try new things and explore unique technological areas beyond what we think is even possible.
- Cooperation – we help each other, learn from each other, stand behind each other. We are a team.
- Community – Are you a foodie? Traveler? Sport lover? Movie fan? We love to have breakfasts together each month, we go skiing and skating in winter, we have teambuilding in summer, wine tasting anytime. Is there any hobby you would like to share with us? Bring it on board!
- Learn and grow – conferences, workshops, mentoring and other opportunities for personal and professional development.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.