C++ Developer - Voice analysis
For our client, young company who finds joy in pushing the boundaries of innovation in the field of speech technology by automating and simplifying solutions for many of today’s complex communication and security-strategic challenges and their team of enthusiastic researchers / C++ developers we are ...
For our client, young company who finds joy in pushing the boundaries of innovation in the field of speech technology by automating and simplifying solutions for many of today’s complex communication and security-strategic challenges and their team of enthusiastic researchers / C++ developers we are looking for a Senior Developer in Brno.
Popis Pracovní Pozice
What Will You Do? You'll be part of our team focused on developing C++ library for voice analysis. This involve working in areas like signal algorithms, finite-state machines and programming language grammars. You'll be participating in all areas of software development life-cycle – design, testing and implementation of voice-related algorithms with emphasis on performance and memory optimization. Be also ready for small experiments – to test hypothesis and find improvements for our products.Wworking on various projects that includes anything from speaker and voice identification to speech transcription or keyword spotting. We believe that you won't get bored.What Do We Work With?
- C++ 17
- Compilers for C++ (GCC, Clang, mingw, …).
- Git for version control (Gitlab).
- Linux! But we have multiplatform development (Linux + Windows).
- GDB for debugging.
- C++ 17 – this is a must, it is our core programming language.
- You should have good understanding of protocols like SIP, RTP, HTTP(S).
- Any experience with Python is welcomed as we use it for scripting and prototyping.
- Understanding of DevOps practices and ability to work with cloud-based CI/CD is nice to have.
- We are Czech company, but our official company language is English, therefore English is a must (level B2+)
* Modern – we are working with cutting-edge technologies and the systems are based on real time technologies. * Cool – speaker identification is one of the most interesting areas to work in. We develop unique and state-of-the-art technologiestogether with some of the best European researchers. * Agile – we need to be as we focus on what business and our customers need. Our work depends on customer´s feedback. * Geeks – yes, we are. In a positive way. We love to try new things and explore unique technological areas beyond what we think is even possible. * Cooperation – we help each other, learn from each other, stand behind each other. We are a team. * Community – Are you a foodie? Traveler? Sport lover? Movie fan? We love to have breakfasts together each month, we go skiing and skating in winter, we have teambuilding in summer, wine tasting anytime. Is there any hobby you would like to share with us? Bring it on board! * Learn and grow – conferences, workshops, mentoring and other opportunities for personal and professional development. * Flexibility – working from home (if you need), flexible working hours, work-life balance.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.